The world’s first competitor
analytics solution for the
Book your 14 days trial
Information gathered from solely public access
The data aggregation process is shown in analytics tools, graphics, and other methods
We endeavor to secure and respect data policies and current laws to ensure legality.
Automatize your current competitor benchmark processes
- Identify market opportunities and threats, turn on the alert and consider what you can do to improve your pricing strategy and operations.
- Save time and money by implementing automation processes with the proper accuracy.
All you need to fire up your pricing strategies and win big!
1. Full access.
2. Analyze your prices and occupation performance vs your competitors.
3. Daily update by the route and by schedule.
4. Filters by competitors, routes, brands, terminals, trip type, view, and dates.
5. Daily seat amount.
6. Different types of data requests.
7. Historical data download.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Competitor Monitor?
It is a tool that allows you to monitor your market share performance to anticipate and implement smarter strategies in order to increase your competitiveness.
How can this tool help my business?
Companies who are actively using it have experienced a 5% increase in sales. By analyzing the data and adapting your pricing, and availability among other strategies you can increase your routes’ market share and brands’ positioning.
How long is the free trial?
14 days, but it only takes one day to fall in love with it.
How can I apply this to my business?
Different areas of your business will get a boost, from marketing, sales, and operations, you will have a magnifying glass for better decision making.
Is there any installation required?
No, our team will help you with the initial setting and you can use it immediately.
Can I download the data?
Yes, you can. The data will be sorted until you no longer want the product and you can also download it.
How is the data shown?
There are several graphics and data points you can see on an aggregate lever or by using filters per competitor, route, brand, terminals, trip type, and dates.
How can I start?
Very easy, just fill out the form above and we will be in touch with you.
How often is the data updated?
On a daily bases, per routes and times.