Revenue management strategies require combining multiple data sources and processes to drive decision-making.
Today’s competitiveness demands faster and smarter changes to take advantage of real-time. On our path to building and providing the bus industry’s #1 revenue management system, we have included new features and capabilities for bus companies such as:
- Alert settings.
- Availability to set early alerts based on services and historical data.
Types of alerts
- Demand – Finds positive and negative changes in the purchase interest, on each route.
- Occupation – Indicates an “unusually” low or high occupation.
- Sold Tickets – In advance and same-day alerts.
- Time changes – Takes the last 14 days’ historical data to perform and validate the scheduling.
- Price changes – Checks the previous day and current trips for comparative analysis.